As AG and I unwrapped each of the goodies he kept saying things like "are you sure you didn't tell her what to get you?" because it was perfect for me. I looved the package! THANK YOU!
Here's what I got:
1. Jet-Puffed Holiday Mallows (Kraft) - Marshmallows are one of my favorite treats too! I always have a pack in the house, also I can't resist making roasted marshmallows whenever we build a fire. S'mores are great, but really just the roasted marshmallow part is my thing. I can't wait to roast these on the fire and see what happens to the green trees and red stars!
2. Essie Snap Happy nail polish - What a great color! I have a lot of nail polish already (I'm partial to Essie too), but luckily not this one yet. I can't wait to try it out (when I'm over my current sparkle for the holidays week).
3. Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit - I always need some good lip balm, especially during cold dry northeast winters. AND mmm grapefruit!
4. Thank You notes - Can never have too many of these! And I know who will be getting the first one ;)
5. Fresh Balsam Candle - ahh smells like winter
Here's what I gifted:1. You may recall my Misto obsession from this post, she got one of these.
2. Catch Phrase - a great game to play to liven up any gathering. I first played at a friend's BBQ and my family had a blast playing this between dinner and dessert at Thanksgiving this year.
3. Some of my homemade Caramel Popcorn from this post.
I Shariously loved my gift and can't wait to participate again next year.